Why is Reaper_man banned?

Alpha

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally. btw i don't think that there is a lack of females on the internet, they just don't visit emulation forums that much. they visit other girly forums :) and does it really matter if someone on the internet is lying about their gender, it's not like u guys are gonna have sex or do anything sexual together.

does it really matter if someone on the internet is lying about their gender,

No, not at all, I couldn't care less about someone's gender especially in a forum.

ALTHOUGH, if someone lies about their gender, that's pretty idiotic, now it's different if a member DOES NOT DESIRE to reveal his/her gender, there is nothing wrong with that.

No, not at all, I couldn't care less about someone's gender especially in a forum.

ALTHOUGH, if someone lies about their gender, that's pretty idiotic, now it's different if a member DOES NOT DESIRE to reveal his/her gender, there is nothing wrong with that.

:)

Gee Guys. Sorry for the drama.

Did not mean to cause any!

But in any event and anywhere to anyone such things should not be said.

I hope he gets over it and is well.

:)

Gee Guys. Sorry for the drama.

Did not mean to cause any!

But in any event and anywhere to anyone such things should not be said.

I hope he gets over it and is well.

You have nothing to be sorry for.