Why is Reaper_man banned?

Alpha

Reaper_man's Profile: http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showuser=16397

If anyone knows me, I personally hate banning people. I don't get any satisfaction in it and I'd rather not ban anyone at all. However, when things exceed a certain threshold, and when it is no longer in my power, I have no choice but to ban the user.

Just recently in #1emu, MissMandyKitten decided to join our IRC channel. Reaperman was also in there and he began to insult her publicly in the channel and later privately both through IRC and on the 1Emulation forums. He wanted her to prove that she was a woman. Of course, he probably already knew she was a woman, and he wanted her to show a picture of her vagin[a]. He was not joking and was very serious about it.

I wasn't on mIRC that day, but thankfully Robert permanently banned him from the channel. I have attached the log to this thread for you all to read from IRC. Once Robert banned Reaperman, Reaper began spamming Robert via IRC private messages. He also began spamming MissMandy's PM box on 1Emulation and kept sending her private messages via IRC.

Here are the pictures of MissMandy's PM box on 1Emulation:

1) http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/3163/inboxspamcj1.jpg

2) http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/6373/messageboxspamqt4.jpg

3) http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4324/desunl1.jpg

IRC #1emu Log:

reaper_blah.txt

The 1Emulation Staff has a very low tolerance for this type of stuff. Also, Fatal Rose and Explosive Misanthropy tell me that he has some personal issues. I think his problem is more that he is extremely sexual, hormonal, and is very attracted to MissMandyKitten.

Since Reaper_man has had already 4 warnings on this account, we already gave him an extra straw because our rules are to ban at the 3rd warn.

Say your goodbyes to a member I invited back in August because Reaper_man will no longer be a part of our forums.

He has been permanently banned.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like he got what he deserved. No one should ever do that to a member of this forum, let alone a female member. Horribly uncool.

I don't understand why females are often judged upon on the internet period, a female is human just like males and should be treated fairly. Females are such large deals on forums for some reason.

The point is not if the member was female or not. Even if the member was a male, we would have banned Reaper_man for the same reasons. What he did was continuous insulting, which was through both the forums and on IRC. This is simply unacceptable on any website for that matter. :)

That wasn't my point, he should have gotten banned either way, but what I meant was that females get more attention than males on the internet simply because there are a huge lack of them, if that member's name was Dark-X or something of that sort, Reaper probably wouldn't even have talked about/to the member. I'm just thinking just because of the members name he became curious.

That wasn't my point, he should have gotten banned either way, but what I meant was that females get more attention than males on the internet simply because there are a huge lack of them, if that member's name was Dark-X or something of that sort, Reaper probably wouldn't even have talked about/to the member. I'm just thinking just because of the members name he became curious.

Ah, okay. Fair enough.

truthfully, I don't see the purpose of why he did that..

I remember when he joined and he was complaining a bit(I forget why) but.. still.. he did go over the edge..

lol and FYI my younger sister plays video games more than I do, I'm not much a gamer any more, so it shouldn't be limited or put down because of gender