mp3 encoding

alexis

i was wondering how do oyu encode your mp3,i personally use the lame encoder and use vbr and a biterate about 190 or 200 kbps, that´s because i really like them to osund good and if i burned them on a music cd i would like to sound like the original one, so what about you guys? if any :)

hay what about mp4 isnt it beter than mp3 :unsure:

I think MP4 structured audio will be used a lot more in the future as it is a million times better than MP3. I think OGG is better than MP3 too but since MP3s are easier to get, thats what most people use. The standard will change in the not too distant future though.

hay what about mp4 isnt it beter than mp3 :)

I think MP4 structured audio will be used a lot more in the future as it is a million times better than MP3. I think OGG is better than MP3 too but since MP3s are easier to get, thats what most people use. The standard will change in the not too distant future though.

Actually all the new music cd's that are comin out are encoded with the ogg format. This was a problem I ran into the other day when I was lookin for some new music. I searched around a little and yeah they said that their pushing this format for the reminder of albums this year and maybe later. I had to sit there and change the format to mp3 through winamp cause I couldn't find anything else to change it with.