Official 1Emulation UT Server

oh cool its been a looooong time since I played some oldschool unreal, I added it to my umm game purchasing queue but its pretty far down behind some large things.

Oh man... don't procrastinate!!! Get on it. Please.... I'm still trying to get DonIllmatrix on it, and I never get to see exp44, everyone else seems..... un-interested. Although... I did speak to Game Cop, I expect to see him before too long.

That stand off was a good match, Teck and Inky came in and I SWEAR a 5 capture match took over an hour. What was the final score? 5-3 or 5-4?

I know I made off with your flag right through the middle of the rest of you duking it out getting back to base with only 17 health left, and Inky finally nailed you and made you drop the flag. I yelled "IT'S OVER!!" as I jumped on the pedestal. lol

Yea that was a blast. I thought I killed you, but then I didn't see a flag laying around. Then I was killed, and it was over. It would be better though... IF WE CAN GET MORE PEOPLE!!!!

So where do we stand... Rips don't work?

Works fine for me. Just make sure you have all the map packs, that your rip is patched to v436, and if you don't have the setup files get the non UMOD Bonus Pack 4 and put the files in their places. Then you should be good to go.

Well alright... those who have rips... it works, so no excuses!!!! Am I one of the only few that actually has the game??? LOL

Edited by Belthasar

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a link right in my first post, been there for days.

the links there say non-umod but still link to umods.........

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You bastards.... This UT thing barely got off the ground! Game Cop was supposed to join it too... Well, when I get my internet connected, I'm going to attempt to rally everyone together again.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

If possible... would anyone be interested in joining in on some old school UT? We had some sessions going a year ago, and it was great! Yes the game is old... but is it not the best in the series. Old enough for every pc to run it perfectly!

Perhaps it would be possible to rekindle the UT mayhem again. Perhaps I can finish that level and put it on the server as well..........

CA-MON, I WANNA DESTROY!

Lets see, Inky, Akihiro, Cinder, Solidius (who needed practice), Diso, BlackNight (who is excellent)... and Reaperman. Reaperman is out obviousally... but might there be others? Anyone game?!

If possible... would anyone be interested in joining in on some old school UT? We had some sessions going a year ago, and it was great! Yes the game is old... but is it not the best in the series. Old enough for every pc to run it perfectly!

Perhaps it would be possible to rekindle the UT mayhem again. Perhaps I can finish that level and put it on the server as well..........

CA-MON, I WANNA DESTROY!

Lets see, Inky, Akihiro, Cinder, Solidius (who needed practice), Diso, BlackNight (who is excellent)... and Reaperman. Reaperman is out obviousally... but might there be others? Anyone game?!

I don't want to play. I embarrass you guys pretty badly last time. I quit because I felt bad owning you guys.

I'd love to throw up the server again, as everything is still intact, but my main PC is DEAD until my new motherboard gets here.

My laptop could handle running a dedi AND a client at the same time, but it's in constant use so I wouldn't want to share resources for that.

I don't even have that game anymore. I guess I could acquire it again but it's such a pain to get it all updated and what-not just to get killed every 3 seconds by you guys :P

I don't want to play. I embarrass you guys pretty badly last time. I quit because I felt bad owning you guys.

HAHAHA Whaaaat are you talking about? Where was I the last time you played? I remember our battles, and I remember surviving more of them. Cinder is just rusty. Get Aki Blacknight Cinder and Me and I don't think youll make 2nd in a DM. Or youd really have to work for it.

I'd love to throw up the server again, as everything is still intact, but my main PC is DEAD until my new motherboard gets here.

My laptop could handle running a dedi AND a client at the same time, but it's in constant use so I wouldn't want to share resources for that.

No rush then, just as long as some are still interested I guess.