Official 1Emulation UT Server

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

err....

anyway... You guys like how I got a whole lot better last night, outa nowhere?

haha.

Yea... she got amazing all of a sudden!

I really need to get this game reinstalled now.

I thought you already did!

It's funny how iv'e been trying to get people to play from 1emu, then while I'm at work, EM gets the ball rolling. Thanks a ton Cinder!

I really need to get this game reinstalled now.

I thought you already did!

I've been putting it off. I have to "find" my copy :)

I'm sorta set up. I can't install umods for some reason. so hopefully they will all install within game.

On that note, I once got a "DE" error or something when trying to connect to a server. Experiment44 also got this error while trying to connect to Cinders server, so I had him remove the de.int and the de.u files. Teck64 says something about adding the ; in the .ini, but all I did was remove these two- de.int and de.u and it works fine.

Well the matches are still touch and go. Usually those who fight, bring it up in IRC. We need more momentum, so perhaps more publicity will work. Cinder has all game modes set up with a voter in place. So you have a chance to play a particular map to your liking. We are having people join from all skill levels, so please join us, and don't worry about being slaughtered. It happens... And besides, how else do you expect to get any better. Just don't go punching holes in your walls.

JOIN US

hmm yesterday when I jumped on to test it connected fine. today it just sits on the connecting screen. I deleted the de.int and de.u files mentioned so i dunno.

hmm yesterday when I jumped on to test it connected fine. today it just sits on the connecting screen. I deleted the de.int and de.u files mentioned so i dunno.

Well I never had to move the files before, but when I connected to Reapermans server a month or so ago, it said "de" error or something to that extent. I don't know about it not connecting.... When connecting to Cinders server, I gotta wait a few seconds, sometimes half a minuite.

In any event, I hope to see you there soon.

Ok... I see what you mean. I cannot connect either. But the Internet seems real problematic today. I wonder what is going on? Slow connections and such. I thought it was just me, but now I cant connect to his server, or join IRC through UT either.....