Internet people confuse me.

So what is it with people on Xfire and being stupid? - I'm =WFC=1Lt.Reks[X] - CoD - and the uscgurl claims to be a girl yet on her profile says its a man xD

[16:46] uscgurl: hey'

[16:46] =WFC=1Lt.Reks[X] -CoD4-: ?

[16:46] uscgurl: i said hello

[16:46] =WFC=1Lt.Reks[X] -CoD4-: hi

[16:46] =WFC=1Lt.Reks[X] -CoD4-: so do you have proof?

[16:46] uscgurl: do i have proff of what

[16:47] =WFC=1Lt.Reks[X] -CoD4-: that your actually a girl

[16:47] uscgurl: i actually a girl

[16:47] uscgurl: ask any of my family membbers

[16:47] =WFC=1Lt.Reks[X] -CoD4-: was it you that told me you loved me the other day?

[16:47] uscgurl: yeah

[16:48] =WFC=1Lt.Reks[X] -CoD4-: do I even know you?

[16:48] uscgurl: on xfire and u said i love u back

[16:48] =WFC=1Lt.Reks[X] -CoD4-: no i didnt

[16:48] uscgurl: yes u did

[16:48] =WFC=1Lt.Reks[X] -CoD4-: no because when you said that I was sleeping and when I woke up I saw that message and you were offline so I logged off

[16:48] =WFC=1Lt.Reks[X] -CoD4-: I don't even know who you are.

[16:49] uscgurl: and i dont know u

[16:49] =WFC=1Lt.Reks[X] -CoD4-: then how the flock do you love me

[16:49] uscgurl: on xfire!!!!!!!!!!!

[16:49] =WFC=1Lt.Reks[X] -CoD4-: Your crazy.

[16:49] uscgurl: ur crazy

[16:49] =WFC=1Lt.Reks[X] -CoD4-: No actually I'm the opposite of that.

[16:49] uscgurl: no i am

[16:50] uscgurl: whatev bye

[16:50] =WFC=1Lt.Reks[X] -CoD4-: Not if you're going around saying I love you to every guy on your X-fire, When your profile says your male yet you use the name uscgurl...

[16:50] uscgurl: i am a girl

[16:51] uscgurl: loser bye

[16:51] =WFC=1Lt.Reks[X] -CoD4-: Lmao, Cya... Man-ish Women-ish, Whore?

[16:52] uscgurl: im a girl

[16:52] uscgurl: im a 14 year old girl

[16:52] =WFC=1Lt.Reks[X] -CoD4-: Take care hope you find someone who likes that kinda stuff in life.

[16:52] =WFC=1Lt.Reks[X] -CoD4-: and I'm 17.. why the hell would I love someone that much younger then me... O.o, I'm no pedophile you know.

<uscgurl logged off.>

Edited by Rawrthness

[16:52] uscgurl: im a 14 year old girl

[16:52] =WFC=1Lt.Reks[X] -CoD4-: Take care hope you find someone who likes that kinda stuff in life.

[16:52] =WFC=1Lt.Reks[X] -CoD4-: and I'm 17.. why the hell would I love someone that much younger then me... O.o, I'm no pedophile you know.

So... you're saying that my boyfriend, Belthasar is a pedophile? We're 10 years apart, me being 19, and him being 29.....

3 years aint so bad

hahaha

if there's fluff on the muff, she's old enough

but here in Canada if your over 18 you cant do anything with anyone younger then you :S if you are they can just say you forced them to do anything and they believe the girl over you.

oooohh, wow. It always seems weirder to me when a girl is older for some reason. The oldest I have ever been was 2 years. Now I am the youngest. haha It's also weird, cause I have an older sister whose 2 years older than me, and she always told me I was too young to hang out with her, and now alot of the people I am around, including Belthasar, are older than her, but for some reason, she still seems older...I don't know.... and whats also weird is that her boyfriend is 10 years older than her, too.

You guys are attacking his lack of disliking females younger then him by 3 years, while your ignoring the fact that this is another JKKDARK!!!

Would you want a beloved forum member stuck with a thing that's confused about his/her/thing's own gender?

but here in Canada if your over 18 you cant do anything with anyone younger then you :S if you are they can just say you forced them to do anything and they believe the girl over you.

Correction, as long as their over 16 when your 18, it's free game! I should know! But yeah, if your passed 20 that can raise some issues...