hidden gems for the gamecube.

Even though I agree with some of your points, I still don't think the game is considered as garbage. I guess I had a larger acceptance level because I didn't buy the game. I've played many RPGs before and this is one that is better the some I've played, I think it's decent. Although the numerous random battles get annoying, the voice acting is fine, and the mazes are annoying aswell. The game can also get repetitive but I still think it's decent.

Honestly, i couldnt imagine what the right voice for Megaman would be. To me, he's better off a Mute. lol But the Voice acting was terrible IMO. You pretty much pointed out all the things that make an RPG crappy. Then you add the fact that the story was meh, and that this game wasnt really "fun" at all, makes this game not really worth playing. I payed the whole 50 bucks for this and finished it. Same for Megaman X7, Both which Dissapointed me. Probably explains why i never picked up X8, which i hear is the better game.

ok thanks!

2last questions

resi 4 gamecube or ps2,which ones best as i have both systems.

star soldier on the gamecube is it any good? ;)

Depends on what you really want from a game.

• RE4 for the GameCube has better graphics and cutscenes done real-time using the game engine.
  • The PS2 version has poorer graphics (but still very good considering the aging hardware of the PS2), the cutscenes are video clips instead of real-time rendering, and the game has truckloads of more content.
  • The PC version was ported from the GameCube version, and has the same content as the PS2 version. The only drawbak is that the PC version has video clip cutscenes instead of real-time rendering (same deal as it was with the PS2 version, I simply can't understand why).

Ahem, don't forget the PC version is limited in resolution, detail settings and provides NO improvement in any manner over the Gamecube version at all.

I'd like to be able to run in a higher res at least, geez.