What Movie Did you Just Watch?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Opposite opinion here...Avengers was awesome and easily THE best Comic adapation movie ever. As for the Hunger Games? It sucked, the acting was very bland and it was an obvious take on Battle Royale,

Dind't fancy that at all bambi. It may be the older head in me creeping in but i think it just encourages daft ideas in young kids. Im a dad now I notice stuff like this

Red dwarf starts 4th October on Dave.   I watched Predator last night.

Olympus Has Fallen....Great flick way better than the last Die Hard. Lots of action and Gerald Butler did some damn good acting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the past few weeks I have watched:

Evil Dead (remake)

The Evil Dead (original)

Mama

VHS

The Human Centipede

Half of John Dies At The End (no thanks to my scumbag internet)

• Like 1

Can't believe you watched Human Centipede. I thought I was the only one that suffered through that horrible waste of time.

I watched fast and furious 6 and star trek into darkness. Both were good but into darkness was excellent!

Fucking awesome. I believe this is one of the movies that helped inspired the Silent Hill games.

http://youtu.be/rp_luBLwsN0

This movie had to be a first time director's failed school project. That's the best example I can give at this mundane movie. Not a single scene made sense at all nor tied the story together. I literally felt I watched a million short films all in one. Plus I have no idea why Lily Cole(The living porcelain doll)'s hair keeps changing colors. First half of the film she has black hair then the last half she has her natural red.

Edited by Skythe

Fucking awesome. I believe this is one of the movies that helped inspired the Silent Hill games

Silent hill was out way before that movie. Movies like Jacobs ladder inspired silent hill!