What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

^It probably didn't wrap up anything though. I guarantee this time next year...

SAW 7!!! YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER BUT WAIT!!!! <insert the next randomly forced in side storyline here>

John kramer has special side mission! "When I was just a boy, a guy let his dog pee on me - now that man will learn the true meaning of manners - and K9 control - cue a border collie dog strapped to a stretcher device!

I can reabilate dogs from my grave.... The time for serenity is OVER! He is not going to take it anymore!!! This year your dog is on the the rack!

Wow I would have never thought of that. You should apply to write the next script. No one will see this shit coming!

I knew you digged my writing, in all honest i was going to write a book!

I recorded the walking dead and also a zombie miniseries that was on but Haven't had time to watch them. I also grabbed Inception and Scott Pilgrim rips but who knows when I will be able to sit down and watch them.

Scott Pilgrim.

Didn't like it, as I expected. I can understand why people find it appealing, though I didn't like the obvious point the movie tried to make that rock & roll > other forms of popular music and culture. Musical arrogance, any kind of arrogance really, is lame.

Scott Pilgrim.

Didn't like it, as I expected. I can understand why people find it appealing, though I didn't like the obvious point the movie tried to make that rock & roll > other forms of popular music and culture. Musical arrogance, any kind of arrogance really, is lame.

I'm interested as to how you came about to that conclusion?