What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

Iron Man 3

What the fuck did they do with the Mandarin? I don't understand what Shane Black was thinking... such a great opportunity to cast an awesome villain. Is Hollywood really still that allergic to casting a high-profile asian character/role? Fucking prejudice. I rolled my eyes when they gave the role to Ben Kingsley but figured he's a good actor at least. I mean, Guy Pierce's character even had dragon tattoo's on his chest/shoulders and he screamed "I AM THE MANDARIN" before getting blown away by Gwyneth Paltrow.

Oh and Ben Affleck as Batman? FFS...

Edited by veristic

World War Z.

You got to see this.

Star trek in to the darkness.

They did it again.

Worth watching.

Oblivion.

The new tom cruise movie.

A plod along pace and a bit boring at times.

I must be getting good at predicting movies, saw the slight twist coming a mile off.

How is everybody watching world war z, at the theatre? I tried watching it at the theatre and it cut off half way and didn't feel like waiting anymore after about 20 minutes so I just got my refund and left.

How is everybody watching world war z, at the theatre? I tried watching it at the theatre and it cut off half way and didn't feel like waiting anymore after about 20 minutes so I just got my refund and left.

Torrents.

;)

Torrents.

:wink:

Yup! its torrents a emulator users best friend :D