What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

Inception - good but I think it will require a few watches to get it all. it suffered from something I really hate. when a movie is really loud and really quite from scene to scene.

Scott Pilgrim........ yeah that shit was stupid. I guess I am just not geeky enough for that crap.

Inception - good but I think it will require a few watches to get it all. it suffered from something I really hate. when a movie is really loud and really quite from scene to scene.

I followed it pretty well until near the end (I mixed one thing up that was important that I forgot had happened) - if you know a bit about psychology it does help to get the ideas the movie presents to you.

That guy looks soft as shit but he goes round kicking the crap out of everyone.

I cant see this getting a sequel - and can understand people comparing it to the first matrix.

Yeah a friend of mine showed me some scenes from scott pilgrim yesterday. It was stupid as fuck, like it was actually making me angry. I just wanted him to turn it off so badly. At least I didn't waste my time downloading it or anything.

Speaking of shit movies:

gingerdead_man_2005_dvd.jpg

1606pta2b7dc9.jpg

The Walking Dead. Nothing like a good on-going zombie show. Is it the first of its kind? The graphic novels are great... fun to see it on-screen.