What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

Yeah Predators was great. The first one is still the ultimate guy movie imo. Not sure if I liked there being a "Big" predator and a "Small" predator business. Maybe I was just disappointed they off'ed the one modeled after the original Predator so easily (he was the one that was cut down by Adrien Brody).

The reason why Predators and Aliens remain such classics is because they weren't just sci-fi movies, but injected with elements of horror and thriller + action. They need to make more stuff like that.

The same reason why Pitch Black was such a cult hit and why the Riddick movies aren't as good.

I watched Iron Man 2 the other day. Lets just say I went to have a cigarette and just said, "text me if I miss something good"

Fuck that movie! I can go on and on but I wont. Ill just say it was filled with shit and ended with shit. It WAS cool at parts, but those parts added up to about 10 minutes of cool.

Oh yea, a while back I bought the complete 7 seasons of both STTNG and Voyager. Watched them all in sequence, back to back to back. Just as I thought I had long ago seen every episode of STTNG. Finding episodes here and there of Voyager that I havnt seen was pretty cool. They need a new Star Trek. I already have an outline for a concept I think would be fucking awesome. Perhaps I should write it up and try to pitch it! Yea... like I ever complete any good idea I have.

Agreed. Although I thought Voyager sucked. You NEED to watch DS9 man. As awesome as TNG is DS9 is better. I know people will argue to the death about that, and they are both very good for their own reasons and very close, but trust me you will like it. Iron Man 2 sucked more however. I even thought the first one sucked. I don't get why these movies are popular or considered good at all.

I watched Iron Man 2 the other day. Lets just say I went to have a cigarette and just said, "text me if I miss something good"

Fuck that movie! I can go on and on but I wont. Ill just say it was filled with shit and ended with shit. It WAS cool at parts, but those parts added up to about 10 minutes of cool.

Oh yea, a while back I bought the complete 7 seasons of both STTNG and Voyager. Watched them all in sequence, back to back to back. Just as I thought I had long ago seen every episode of STTNG. Finding episodes here and there of Voyager that I havnt seen was pretty cool. They need a new Star Trek. I already have an outline for a concept I think would be fucking awesome. Perhaps I should write it up and try to pitch it! Yea... like I ever complete any good idea I have.

Agreed. Although I thought Voyager sucked. You NEED to watch DS9 man. As awesome as TNG is DS9 is better. I know people will argue to the death about that, and they are both very good for their own reasons and very close, but trust me you will like it. Iron Man 2 sucked more however. I even thought the first one sucked. I don't get why these movies are popular or considered good at all.

DS9 was alright... but I remember it being very boring. I do however remember an awesome episode where homeboy and his son got zapped and he disappeared. (The leader dude) Anyway his son studied this anomaly all his life, and every so often his dad would appear like a ghost then disappear. Turned out his dad was tethered to him at some cosmic level and was bouncing back and forth like he was on a rubberband. When he came back the last time, his son was old, had a wife etc. And killed himself, which snapped him (leader) back to when the accident happened, in which he jumped out of the way and averted the whole thing. The episode was much more interesting and involved than my vague description... but my point is I do indeed want to watch it so I can catch gems like that episode.

it was all down hill for van Damme after Blood Sport. nothing compares.