What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

there'll be no more sitting around on the internet all night that's for sure. but it is a fair bit more money and corporate benefits.

anyways I just finished Machete. wooo thats some good shit. just crazy blood and guts and tits everywhere. my only complaint is not enough Avellan twins

machete_poster.jpg

[PREDATORS!!!!

Fucking awesome shit where do I start?

It had everything, thats how you live up to a licence right there, the sound track brought back memories of the original.

A prisoner SHANKS a predator!!!!!!!

[PREDATORS!!!!

It had everything, thats how you live up to a licence right there, the sound track brought back memories of the original.

A great film indeed, hopefully more companies that are reviving old films can do similar, as for the soundtrack while watching it with my mate last Saturday we came to the conclusion that for the soundtrack they'd just sent someone to the shops for the Predator soundtrack CD, we seriously couldn't tell any real difference for the majority if not all of the film, good thing the Predator soundtrack was good.

Oh yeah more on topic:

Monkey Magic, a pretty good fun film, now I just have to get hold of the 2006 Journey to the West which it follows to see more of this new Monkey, well that & the scene where he meets the old Monkey (seen it on youtube looks nice)

[PREDATORS!!!!

A great film indeed, hopefully more companies that are reviving old films can do similar, as for the soundtrack while watching it with my mate last Saturday we came to the conclusion that for the soundtrack they'd just sent someone to the shops for the Predator soundtrack CD, we seriously couldn't tell any real difference for the majority if not all of the film, good thing the Predator soundtrack was good.

Music makes a huge difference to a movie, but you know this.

This is the way forward for movies been remade in my opinion.

I just watched predators a bit ago. It was surprisingly good. (If your into aliens/predators, I don't know what it would be like for someone who hasn't seen all that stuff) So happy they decided to throw away all that AVP garbage.

Im sure I saw an alien burning in the movie though.

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck that Jesse Eisenberg cannot act. He ruins everything he is in and acts the same way in everything he is in. I refuse to watch anything he appears in for even 5 seconds. He annoys the fuck out of me even more than that chick from twilight, which is ironic because they where both in that adventureland movie together. That movie made me want to kill myself so badly. I'm still pissed off I had to watch it and that was like years ago. Seriously I will never forget that movie for the rest of my life just because it pissed me off so bad. Two of the worst performances I have ever seen. The only thing that saved Zombieland, the ONE exception to this rule is Woody Harrelson because he is so goddamn badass in everything and you knew for the whole movie if these characters where real people he would kick the shit out of that pussy kid and tell him to fuck off. He was pretty easy to ignore because he talks in stuttering mumbles too. WHY DOES HE TALK LIKE THAT!?!? I swear his stuttering mumbles where syncing up with that twilight chicks constantly eye fluttering in adventureland.

Anyway, been watching South Park now that it's back on. Who doesn't like South Park? Also Eastbound and Down started up a new season so I've been watching that too. Funny shit you should check out if you haven't. I watched that movie Splice, I dunno every time I started to think okay this is pretty good something really stupid happened I think overall it was crap. It really starts going downhill fast at the end too. The splice mutant's only line in the whole movie turns out to be "I WANT INSIDE YOU!!!!" or something like that as it is about to rape someone. Kinda weird seeing the predator guy playing a pussy after he was supposed to be all badass in predator. Watched Check it Out! With Steve Brule as well, you'll probably only like it if you like Tim and Eric Awesome Show. I dunno it's a lot less gross humor and stuff but I still don't see it being that universal. Other than that I have been watching a lot of old Clint Eastwood movies with my wife because she hasn't seen ANY OF THEM WTF!?!?!?

I watched Iron Man 2 the other day. Lets just say I went to have a cigarette and just said, "text me if I miss something good"

Fuck that movie! I can go on and on but I wont. Ill just say it was filled with shit and ended with shit. It WAS cool at parts, but those parts added up to about 10 minutes of cool.

Oh yea, a while back I bought the complete 7 seasons of both STTNG and Voyager. Watched them all in sequence, back to back to back. Just as I thought I had long ago seen every episode of STTNG. Finding episodes here and there of Voyager that I havnt seen was pretty cool. They need a new Star Trek. I already have an outline for a concept I think would be fucking awesome. Perhaps I should write it up and try to pitch it! Yea... like I ever complete any good idea I have.