What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

Just finished all the episodes of Chappelle's Show.

I have Machete, the last Exorcism and the new Resident Evil sitting on the hard drive waiting for my day off.

hopefully my TV will be back from repair by then. if not it's the 20 incher.....

Just finished all the episodes of Chappelle's Show.

I have Machete, the last Exorcism and the new Resident Evil sitting on the hard drive waiting for my day off.

hopefully my TV will be back from repair by then. if not it's the 20 incher.....

The last exorcisim is out there then?

Seeing as its monday and my beer drinking stops i will soon be posting more movie reviews.

I want a good copy of Inception dam it! People are comparing it to the first matrix!!!!

Resident Evil: Afterlife what a huge POS

They never explain why the boss from Res evil 5 is there, he just shows up. Just about every action scene is in slow motion and thats not an exaggeration.The story is super weak and theres no obligatory shot of mila naked, just FAIL FAIL FAIL

The Last Exorcism.

It was pretty good, the only hiccup is the ending where it kinda ends a bit too abruptly. But leading up to it from the beginning its pretty funny, Wish it had some scarier moments though.

a fat comic who is screaming about being hungry... I haven't heard that shit before.