What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

Too late... I wasted my money!!!

I wanted to see what they did to it. You see the actual show is GREAT! I have already watched the full 3 seasons 2 times.

I figured Id go see this and boy do I want to break somebody. Long rants cut short... The bending sucked. Acting was meh and dialog was bad. They ruined everyone... EVERYONE, but thats to be expected. You see with such a short timeframe and so many characters... how can you portray a characters complex personality fully. Aang is whimsical, playful, thoughtful, hurt, Odly wise, Secretly deep, under great stress but doesnt show it, and he is just a kid. If you show all these aspects in a short time it would seem like he has multiple personalities. So every character was reduced to what Shamamamaholahan thought was best. And we all know his ideas are whack. The only good work he did was 6th sense. And thats pretty much unanimous. I went in knowing this fact... And I was right.

Near the beginning, there was a scene where there was a group of Earth benders who were summoning up something with a synchronized kata. ALL THAT CAME OF IT WAS A STONE ABOUT THE SIZE OF 4 SOCCERBALLS!!! To top that off it looked like it was on a string... it was all wobbly and shit.

This movie was Epic Fail. But apparently not as bad as the Dragon Ball movie. I'll never realize how bad that movie is since I refuse to watch it.

I KNEW KNEW KNEW I shoulda watched Inception. But look at it this way, Since I just watched a bad movie that raped one of my favorite shows... Inception will be even better as Im starving for something good.

Avatar: The Last Airbender (MOVIE) Absolute RUBBISH

Omg Will, go back like 3 pages. Those 4 paragraphs I wrote on Avatar were only skin deep! I can't believe you opted out of Inception for Avatar (that's like if we were 6 and you told me you couldn't watch Power Rangers today because they were giving re-runs of the Zelda cartoon).

Here is how good Inception is, I'm going back to see it again this Thursday. Mind you the movie's here have started doing a $5 all week deal but I still plan on watching it again. After watching it a second time I will give a full blown review on it, because it's just too freaking good to let go.

you payed for Avatar over Inception?! maybe you should save that money for a shrink. hahah.

Omg Will, go back like 3 pages. Those 4 paragraphs I wrote on Avatar were only skin deep! I can't believe you opted out of Inception for Avatar (that's like if we were 6 and you told me you couldn't watch Power Rangers today because they were giving re-runs of the Zelda cartoon).

Here is how good Inception is, I'm going back to see it again this Thursday. Mind you the movie's here have started doing a $5 all week deal but I still plan on watching it again. After watching it a second time I will give a full blown review on it, because it's just too freaking good to let go.

Yea yea yea... I KNOW inception was gonna be good from your guys reviews. I was with my sister alone, her Husband wants to see Inception too and he woulda got mad.

I was thinking of going ahead and watching Inception anyway but since I was planning on seeing a couple of movies this week, I decided to just suck it up and watch DroptheballAtar.

Just read your review Aki... Ahvitar... lol I noticed that too. I was making fun of alot of things when I left the theatre. For instance, an example of the crap dialog... What is it Aang? Yea Aang, whats wrong? or something to that extent. You wouldnt follow up a question that used someones name, stating the name again in your question. Someone might say this doesnt seem odd but the whole movie is filled with awkward dialog that looks like someone didnt go over very well. But the scene with the synchronized kata from the earthbenders, in which all that came of it was a little rock... Had me rollin'

Not only did they butcher the Avatar, they destroyed my 2 favorite characters, Sokka and Iroh

Yeah that movie failed hard. I watched the entire series and am sad it turned out so badly. Visually it was nice, thats about the only thing Shyamallama got right. The sets and locations and costumes all seemed pretty accurate. But the rest was terrible. I liked the kid who played Aang, and the rest were being relative newcomers should've been given better direction by the director for playing their roles. I read Shyamallama got the idea for writing the script when his daughter asked to be Katara for Halloween several years ago, after which the family watched the entire series together... and he STILL butchered the movie after watching all the material.

Sigh.

He needs to let someone else direct the sequals.

AAAND, he decides to show the Fire Lord in the first movie... DUDE DOESN'T SHOW UP UNTIL THE VERY END OF THE SHOW WTF.

The hunger - The tale of The IRA in the maze prison in Ireland, tells the storey of how the prisoners refused to be criminal prisoners and instead wanted political stature.

Brutal film I HIGHLY reccomend it.

dinner with smuchks i prolly spelled that wrong it was an ok movie but i dont see how anyone in real life would put up with someone so stupid. he explains the reason why random murders happen

I watched Dinner for Schmucks. The mouse things were cool, kinda stupid story.

Been watching Mad Men, halfway into season 2. It's a very different show, since there's no action or suspense of any sort but still grabs your attention, mine anyway. Does it very subtle. What's most interesting is seeing how people, especially men, were like in the 60's. Chain-smoking, sexually harassing chauvinists who always drink on the job, its pretty awesome.