What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

Finally got to watch Inception.

Enjoyed it even though at times it felt as if the movie was being delayed for no reason. Seriously some of the scenes feel panned out beyond the normality for anxiety. The overall story was great, pretty awesome actually. A lot of the ending seems up to interpretation, which is a good thing (since it leaves both extremes happy), and only leaves those who desire pure answers mildly depressed (for they enjoyed the ride).

I could write an extensive review, but I'll just say that it is a definite watch.

Edit : This movie has been on my mind since watching it, I'm going to pick up Lucid dreaming again. Going to keep a dream journal, link it up here soon.

Too late... I wasted my money!!!

I wanted to see what they did to it. You see the actual show is GREAT! I have already watched the full 3 seasons 2 times.

I figured Id go see this and boy do I want to break somebody. Long rants cut short... The bending sucked. Acting was meh and dialog was bad. They ruined everyone... EVERYONE, but thats to be expected. You see with such a short timeframe and so many characters... how can you portray a characters complex personality fully. Aang is whimsical, playful, thoughtful, hurt, Odly wise, Secretly deep, under great stress but doesnt show it, and he is just a kid. If you show all these aspects in a short time it would seem like he has multiple personalities. So every character was reduced to what Shamamamaholahan thought was best. And we all know his ideas are whack. The only good work he did was 6th sense. And thats pretty much unanimous. I went in knowing this fact... And I was right.

Near the beginning, there was a scene where there was a group of Earth benders who were summoning up something with a synchronized kata. ALL THAT CAME OF IT WAS A STONE ABOUT THE SIZE OF 4 SOCCERBALLS!!! To top that off it looked like it was on a string... it was all wobbly and shit.

This movie was Epic Fail. But apparently not as bad as the Dragon Ball movie. I'll never realize how bad that movie is since I refuse to watch it.

I KNEW KNEW KNEW I shoulda watched Inception. But look at it this way, Since I just watched a bad movie that raped one of my favorite shows... Inception will be even better as Im starving for something good.

Avatar: The Last Airbender (MOVIE) Absolute RUBBISH

*sigh* lol, It would of been my first time in a very long time since I went out to the movies and AMC theatres were offering ANY size popcorn/drink (both) for $1 each with coupon. Too bad it was only a weekend deal. I would of gone to watch Inception or Salt for around $8! total; weekend matinee $6 include tax + $2 food.

you payed for Avatar over Inception?! maybe you should save that money for a shrink. hahah.