What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

Killers, a slow start but then gets going for great shooty fun, oddest moment for me though was realising that a clip shown when one of the stars was on ross's chat show a few weeks back was from

only a few minutes before the end of the damn film! seriously it was about 2 minutes at most from the credits rolling

(hidden in case you saw that clip but aint seen the film yet) wtf? if you're gonna pick a clip don't pick one from there for gods sake

Bad Biology. stupid movie about a dude with a giant dong with a mind of it's own. I can't believe I watched the whole thing

Below. WWII sub / ghost story. it seemed to have potential but it just dragged on and on.

Phantasm. good old school horror.

Predators - Meh, it was alright I guess.

The Betrayed - it was pretty decent

Finished season 1 and half way through season 2 of Deadwood. - I love this fuckin' show.

Harry brown with Michael Caine - its pretty much like Gran torino but set in the gritty under belly of london. (probably)

I occasionally found my self thinking "bit far fetched" but then again this stuff does probably go on.

Disturbing is a word I would use.

If you liked gran torino and you want to see what englands shit holes are like then give this a try.

Grown Ups. jeez it's packed full of funny guys.

Inception.

I'm surprised nobody else has talked about this movie yet, because if you haven't seen it, you need to. Arguably the best movie of the year so far.

For some people it might be a brainfart and be too complex/out there to be enjoyable but if you're the type of person to enjoy mind-bending, reality-twisting action-dramas like The Matrix trilogy, this is the movie to watch (because its better).

9/10 for me. I take a point off because I found Ellen Page annoying.

You're gonna watch the hallway fight scene and speak out "what the fuck..." lol.