What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

leaving las vegas with Nicholas cage.

This movie was as funny as it was depressing.

The chick in the movie was A+ but she performed really really well.

The rape scene is quite disturbing Im not normally bothered about women but that scene made me want to kick those guys asses.

Nicolas cage was pretty good But I didn't see how you could drink that much and not die sooner, he woke up with the shakes a lot, I wasn't sure his performance was a convincing as it could of been.

This is a classic you all should take a peak if you get a chance (plus you get to see some sweet ass)

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

I have a ton of mixed feelings on this movie, I feel like I'll have to watch it again to give any input, the film looks beautiful however.

Four Rooms

I can't stop laughing at this film, although it hurts me to see Tim Roth play a bitch character, the outcomes are all hilarious. The Spanish family in the 3rd act made me spill milk I drank after watching the film, and the intro witch orgy was awesome. It all feels like a witty acme cartoon made for adults.

Go watch, now.

Ahhh Four Rooms, that movie is funny. The girl who plays Antonio Banderas' daughter was an ex-gf of one of my former friends. It was funny watching it and then like be like... wtf? Is that you Lana? Lol.

I think know the site you speak of.... man I loved that site. there are others... but that was my 1st stop.