What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

Watching the entire Indiana Jones series for the first time. I can't get my mind off the Star War's universe though, the Sound Effects and Harrison Ford still make me feel like its Han Solo playing the part.

A little late but i'm not sure if any of you watch SGU, I finished the first season two weeks ago and I must say... I can't grasp all the people's complaints about the series, its a lot better imo than the hoaky, comedic previous series' (which were good too).

Yes it's different, for a reason. Trying to compete with prime-time network shows, SyFy has got their work cut-out for them. "Oh its so drama, its not the same" lol since when has drama in a television series been a bad thing? Even for sitcoms there are episodes when they tone up the drama-meter.

I for one can't wait for season 2.

It's got Toe-thumb Fox in it. so I was on pass to begin with.

Kick-Ass

I didn't even finish watching it. so fucking boring. the trailers made it out to be some non-stop action fest. NOPE.

anyways I was streaming it and my connection reset. I wasn't interested enough to go through the trouble of reloading it and buffering to where I was. SO who knows, the last 35 minutes could be awesome. but I doubt it.

I enjoyed Kick-Ass UNTIL the last 35 minutes of the movie. The plot stays the same as the comic, but their execution went from attempted witty dialogue with a few fights here and there to pure ARNOLD action.