What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

Godzilla Final Wars, no matter how many times I see the american one get its arse kicked I always laugh, the aliens comment of 'no good tuna eating monster' helps as well :D before that Rampage which shocked me by being a Boll film that doesn't suck donkey pole, surely a sign of the end of days

watched the Mask and remembering how hot Cameran Diaz was before she only weighed 80lbs.

Rampage says FOOL about 10000 times. It's good.

watched Toy Story 3 with the kids. pretty good stuff. I do love me some Buzz Lightyear.

I am just getting started watching season 1 of Deadwood. can't believe I missed this when it was on.

^Oh dude, you're in for a treat. Deadwood rocked, Shakespeare hisself couldn't come up with such complex dialogue as that show lol.

Ian McShane is awesome, and so is Timothy Olyphant. That series confirmed his position as a great actor in my book. Its funny how he's in another show now where he plays a cowboy (more or less).

that's how I got turned on to deadwood. Cuz I love JUSTIFIED. it's the best non-sitcom on TV in a long time IMO. Hell I even hunted down a silver horseshoe ring like he wears in that show. LOL.