What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

to be clear I was talking about Sparticus, not Caprica or battle star nerdia or whatever.

spartacus-lucy-lawless-2.jpg

to be clear I was talking about Sparticus, not Caprica or battle star nerdia or whatever.

spartacus-lucy-lawless-2.jpg

be nice

she had shitty orange hair well blondish in BS Nerdia?

Thats what I was talking about

Edited by nurdkrusher

• 2 weeks later...

Legion. meh, it was OK.

The Road. another meh, it was far to quite..

I fancy seeing the road.

I watched a bit "date movie" that shit is cringe worthy all in a bad way turned off - how the hell? wtf?

watched my old fav saving private ryan im due too see avatar - but im like "meh"

Also watched an old classic "a fist full of dollars" man that movie was awesome - he takes a beating like a real man - then blam rolls a huge barrel of moonshine down the ramp and mows down two people dead.

the end scene is class.

Shutter Island.

Shit was awesome. Confusing throughout and I would say slow people will have a hard time comprehending what happens at the end.

9/10

Edited by veristic

^I just saw a lot of people coming out of the theater not understanding what happened in the movie, including my friend I watched it with. But it seemed pretty solid to me at the end. I don't want to spoil it but throughout the movie you're kind of intentionally strung along to be confused from the beginning and it gets even more confusing half-way until the end, if you're not "slow" to understand what happened.