What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

Carriers. It's being compared to 28 days later but I don't think there is much in common. Carriers is much more desolate and hopeless. the Monsters are not the infected but the survivors. the infected are not flesh eating zombies, just sick people.

don't watch it if you are expecting a zombie movie. But as a a depiction of a fatal pandemic shown in realistic style, I'd say it's a good watch.

The story is linear and more-or-less unoriginal if not for the fact that it takes place on an original, alien world; beyond that though it was a solid story. The visuals were amazing. For those people who have a problem with heavily-treated cg movies... I don't know what to tell you other than to get over yourselves. In this day and age where originality is rare, some of the things we come up with and say "why isn't there a movie like that?" aren't possible without it. If you have something against CG then we might as well just keep making our movies like we did in the 80's and whats the point in that?

If you consider the new technology Cameron created for Avatar, which was a type of camera that allowed him to see the 3D environment and the actors in it in real-time while in their motion-capture suits, you can say its pretty amazing.

Was the movie A GOOD WATCH? Hell yes.

9/10

For the 7 year anniversary of Joe Strummer's death I watched Westway to the World and The Future is Unwritten.

Carriers, it was decent

Che (with benicio del toro) part 1 , its decent so far, however im still under the assumption that del toro is an uncle tom that doesnt really speak/know spanish despite being peurto rican

Carriers, it was decent

Che (with benicio del toro) part 1 , its decent so far, however im still under the assumption that del toro is an uncle tom that doesnt really speak/know spanish despite being peurto rican

Puerto ricans speak spanish?!?!?!!?!?!? :thumbsup1:

Carriers, it was decent

Puerto ricans speak spanish?!?!?!!?!?!? :thumbsup1:

spanglish mostly, but yea!

just finished district 9, it was entertaining, but defiantly not a movie id see more than once

Lake Mungo.

Trippy, like M. Night Shyamalan trippy, but filmed documentary style. Creep factor is low though, for what is supposedly a scary movie.

7/10.

Ink

http://www.hulu.com/watch/116313/ink

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1071804/

This movie was great, and was the perfect fit for the mood I had today in the morning. The effects were beautiful, the art style was amazing, the music had a perfect fit that helped create this modern-fantasy vibe that I haven't felt in a while. The plot was not original, but the execution was (A good majority of the movie felt like watching Bleach in it's early form, which really doesn't matter since it was made for western audiences).

If you get the chance to download the torrent (the film makers uploaded their own on public trackers) do so because the quality in Hulu sucks balls. Don't read any plot details on it, it's hard to talk about the film without spoiling half of it.