What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

Another TV show - Trailer Park Boys. This show is awesome. It is definitely not for everyone (I can see how a lot of people would just think it was weird) but if you haven't seen it you should at least check it out and see. I'm on season 5 now and I only started watching it a couple days ago. For those of you who have never been to a trailer park (or seen an episode of cops) This show is pretty much what trailer parks are really like. Or at least what a trailer park would be like if the cops never showed up. Probably a combination of that, and Beavis and Butthead if it where on HBO. This shit is hilarious. Bubbles FTW.

Behind the Wall

0/10

Horrible Script, Acting, Music...Just horrible EVERYTHING.

TV - Hung

HBO makes some pretty interesting shows. If you can relate with the belief that sometimes life just sucks, this could be the show for you. Thomas Jane is pretty interesting as a character outside of action movies for a change.

Only problem is not enough hot women. But i've only watched 5 episodes so far.

^ I cuaght ten minutes of that show I thought it was whack it just seemed like this to me:

Main guy: You come to much when we have sex and piss the bed.

Her: Its not my fault you have a large penis.

Main guy: Yes it is I'm leaving to find work with my large penis, goodbye.

To call it "hung" it just seems wrong to me is all.

Just watched Defiance.

7.5/10

Good Hair

Chris Rock's documentary on African-American women/men's hair. I honestly can say I didn't know how much goes into the business of black women's hair products. A fucking weave goes for more than a grand? And that relaxer shit is pure toxic. All for the sake of achieving a european hairstyle appearance... its kind of a shame. But black ppl can pull off dreds and braids easier at least. Seriously.. its no wonder black ppl don't swim cuz their women won't go in the damn water with their weaves on! So their men have no reason to either lol.

8/10.