What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

Actually the Silent Hill movie doesn't really make any sense unless you have played the games. They don't really explain anything that is going on or why. (hard to explain without giving it all away, I know it seems like they did sort of) The ending makes more sense as well although it still isn't great.

Oh. Well then. I think I followed along the best I could, my sister and I were discussing the end. Now I wonder what the games are all about.

Actually the Silent Hill movie doesn't really make any sense unless you have played the games. They don't really explain anything that is going on or why. (hard to explain without giving it all away, I know it seems like they did sort of) The ending makes more sense as well although it still isn't great.

Oh. Well then. I think I followed along the best I could, my sister and I were discussing the end. Now I wonder what the games are all about.

Well if you decide to just look it up and read up on Silent Hill your probably going to be pretty surprised. I don't know anyone who was even close to figuring out what was really going on who hadn't played the games.

People Under the Stairs

8/10

People Under the Stairs

8/10

I fucking love that movie! "GONNNNNA FINNND YOUUUUUUU7U!!!!!!!!" That guy gets lamped in so many ways so funny.

:unsure:

2012 - SHIT. Dont go see it, dont pay money burn dodgy copies - shit shit shit.

Transformers 2 - KICKS ASS!!!! Start to finish its just the screen exploding! That little rat robot is so cute, i felt so sorry for him when he got his eye burned off. :(