What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

excaliburn.jpg

Excellent movie! Some crappy acting at times, but great cinematography, and lots of action.

My mom hooked me to that movie when I was a kid. Every now and then when I watch I'm like "chheeeese" but all in all it is an excellent flick. Especially for it's time.

a perfect getaway.

it was OK but tried to hard to misdirect from the obvious twist. the first half of the film was kinda boring too.

i just saw X-men Origins: Wolverine, it was decent, but they totally ruined deadpool at the end, if they make a sequel, im pretty sure they are gonna fuck up Omega Red

Which end? When he's first revealed as Weapon XI or after the credits are finished rolling?

I've given up on the whole X-Men movie stuff. Origins was much better than the others but seriously.....they totally ruined Rogue and basically all the story lines. :)

lols... the whole baraka with optic blast and no mouth part, truth be told, i enjoyed the typical Ryan Reynolds as Wade in the beginning, if they plan on making a spinoff (since he's alive and now has a mouth again) i would be open to watch it so long as they have him under the red n black costume

why wont Frank Miller make a daredevil movie ?!!?!?!?!

^Daredevil isn't that popular mainstream.

a shitty movie with Colin Farrel, guy from green mile, and ben affelec and a shitty spin off with Jennifer garner is not popular mainstream?

a recast Daredevil movie revamp (like they did with the hulk) is exactly what's needed, +++ if Frank Miller got involved

a shitty movie with Colin Farrel, guy from green mile, and ben affelec and a shitty spin off with Jennifer garner is not popular mainstream?

a recast Daredevil movie revamp (like they did with the hulk) is exactly what's needed, +++ if Frank Miller got involved

It isn't, compared to the other titles available for developing into a film that are more popular in mainstream media. Hulk is lucky because its Hulk and was allowed to be reimagined for profit (which may or may not have succeeded). The Jennifer Garner spinoff was made based on her popularity at the time... not the character itself. I mean who would you rather see? Elektra or Captain America? Not saying a reimagined Daredevil movie wouldn't be cool but when people are demanding the big names upfront the less titular characters have to take a backseat. Just look at the Iron Fist movie that was supposed to happen. Its just unfortunate Fantastic Four, Ghost Rider, Punisher and yes Daredevil, Elektra had to turn out the way they did. But among those flops, Daredevil, Elektra and Ghost Rider are neck and neck as the worst. Meaning less money made, less margin for budget to create a sequal.

It isn't, compared to the other titles available for developing into a film that are more popular in mainstream media. Hulk is lucky because its Hulk and was allowed to be reimagined for profit (which may or may not have succeeded). The Jennifer Garner spinoff was made based on her popularity at the time... not the character itself. I mean who would you rather see? Elektra or Captain America? Not saying a reimagined Daredevil movie wouldn't be cool but when people are demanding the big names upfront the less titular characters have to take a backseat. Just look at the Iron Fist movie that was supposed to happen. Its just unfortunate Fantastic Four, Ghost Rider, Punisher and yes Daredevil, Elektra had to turn out the way they did. But among those flops, Daredevil, Elektra and Ghost Rider are neck and neck as the worst. Meaning less money made, less margin for budget to create a sequal.

what about the 3 different punisher movies?

zomg! i just saw Eden Lake, pretty disturbing movie, reminds me why i hate children