What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

I watched Visioneers because Zach Galifianakis was in it. It was a stupid boring movie that went nowhere. Not a good movie at all. I kept expecting some kind of grand finale or something but it never happened because the movie was too busy going in circles. I guess it was trying to be philosophical and deep but failed miserably.

Orphan. Pretty decent, I didn't see the end twist coming but once it was revealed I thought it could have been done batter.

Funny People. pretty good. it was funny. Sandler wasn't too "I'm a serious actor noaw!"

Observe and Report. what a stinker. didn't even finish it.

I dunno. I didn't see mallcop. I don't think Kevin James is that funny, so I skipped.

I watched it just because after seeing the previews I was convinced it had to be the worst movie ever made. Everything about it looked so half assed, only an idiot sheep would watch that movie and enjoy it. (and it topped box offices/rentals!) I wish I could remember the standup with Bill Hicks where he talked about that stuff, because that is exactly how I would describe that movie. (It is the one where he is yelling about american gladiator I think) I thought it would be funny to watch because it was so bad but really it was just boring.

It seems like it would HAVE to be better than Mallcop, but I dunno, like I said they look like they are the exact same movie, I'll try and watch it tonight if I ever get finished fixing this damn xbox and see. I was going to so I could compare awhile ago but I forgot it existed.

had to pay respect to the late great John Hughes. so I watched The Breakfast Club for the 100th time.

• 3 weeks later...

Original Rocky was on the tube today so I stayed up past my bedtime to watch that.

I've been slacking on new stuff too. while I'm at work I like to just watch old stuff I've seen a bunch of times, that way if I get busy or distracted it's not big deal to miss a bunch of the movie.