What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

Me and my older brother walked into the movie theater at 12:15, and caught three movies free with the sneaking strategy, all of them being, Star Trek, Wolverine, and Terminator.

excellent. :P and three movies everyone need to see in order to have conversations with others, but aren't worth the matinee price. :o

I wanna see terminator. Bale is a brilliant actor i loved him in most of his films.

Can't stand Bale. Not just because he's an a$$hole in real life. He's great in some films and horrible in others *cough cough The Dark Knight* (in my opinion)

I have always been a HUGE fan of the Terminator series..excluding the 3rd one. It was not serious whatsoever. I want to see this new film but I'm also a bit iffy.

The trailer is awesome..I'll talk myself into it eventually.

I wanna see terminator. Bale is a brilliant actor i loved him in most of his films.

his batman gruff whisper is too much for me. and judging from the trailers for Terminator he has just decided that is his natural voice from now on.

his batman gruff whisper is too much for me. and judging from the trailers for Terminator he has just decided that is his natural voice from now on.

hahahahahah YESSSS

I liked terminator 3 but it did have a "sarah connor chronicles" feel to it like it was slightly rushed...

Drop the gun... And the coffin!!!

Dr soberman legs it down the road...

watched terminator salvation it was pretty good not great but pretty good.

In all honesty I LOVE to watch movies at HOME!

Cinema charges you a kidney, and you can forget about pop corn and drinks I would rather head butt the manager than pay that crap, then the cinema it's self is hit and miss and sometimes the sound can be too loud... Coupled with travling....

/Downlaods DVD rip/

Sits back with his bollocks hanging out of his boxers and enjoys the movie at home/

The Last Starfighter

<3

Ah-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha flock that movie :huh: Oh... Hera... Get your hands on "Robot Jocks" Wow.... that movie was..... yeeeah.

Me and my older brother walked into the movie theater at 12:15, and caught three movies free with the sneaking strategy, all of them being, Star Trek, Wolverine, and Terminator.

Yessss thats the way to go. flock Hollywood. Your not hurting the cenima, they make their money of consessions.

Can't stand Bale. Not just because he's an a$$hole in real life. He's great in some films and horrible in others *cough cough The Dark Knight* (in my opinion)

I have always been a HUGE fan of the Terminator series..excluding the 3rd one. It was not serious whatsoever. I want to see this new film but I'm also a bit iffy.

The trailer is awesome..I'll talk myself into it eventually.

Hey I loked those movies, but Inky is right... that voice... Grrrrr. But yea, Bale is a psycho! AMERICAN PSYCHO!

And Terminator is a badass movie from what I hear.