What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

Angels and Demons.

better made, well-paced than Da Vinci Code. And better hairdo for Tom Hanks :(

Did it rape the book like Da Vinci Code? There where so many out of place scenes in there...and the ending...

Thankfully, the movie follows quite closely to the book except some changes to some parts which i think for better since they take out some unbelievable part of the book (you know which part if you read the book).

Angels and Demons.

better made, well-paced than Da Vinci Code. And better hairdo for Tom Hanks :D

Did it rape the book like Da Vinci Code? There where so many out of place scenes in there...and the ending...

Thankfully, the movie follows quite closely to the book except some changes to some parts which i think for better since they take out some unbelievable part of the book (you know which part if you read the book).

I was nerding out about how wrong they were about the LHC. Overall pretty entertaining though. No romance is always a plus in these movies.

Angels and Demons.

better made, well-paced than Da Vinci Code. And better hairdo for Tom Hanks :D

I was nerding out about how wrong they were about the LHC. Overall pretty entertaining though. No romance is always a plus in these movies.

Lol, the girl is a beauty, granted, but sufficiently enough as an eye candy and nothing more other than a venue for Langdon to express his wisodm to :D

Watched some version or sequel of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre this afternoon. I thought it was gonna be the 2007(?) remake but it was something from the 80's or 90's with Renee Zelwiger and Mathew McConoughy. it was funny to see those 2 big stars in some lame horror movie.

Knowing - it was good until the end. but I thought the ending was just hokey and a cop out.

The Last Starfighter

<3

Snakes on a motherflocking plane!

That bit were the anaconda eats the guy then in the next scene he gets sucked out of the window and it looks like a big pile of black crap just getting sucked out. I lold.

Snakes on a motherflocking plane!

That bit were the anaconda eats the guy then in the next scene he gets sucked out of the window and it looks like a big pile of black crap just getting sucked out. I lold.

WORST MOVIE EVER!!

But I own it.

It was free so...meh.

Yeah it sucked some what but who can deny that the bad guy is really bad?

Instead of a good old bomb or maybe bribing the piolets to parachute out of the plane this sick flock gets all the snakes known to man that inject vast amounts of venom in to your body...

But not only that he uses a pheromone to make the snakes extra pissed.

Coupled with every one on board dying in agonising manners...

Defo a top ten bad guy ever! :P