What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

The Dark Crystal, 80s Jim Henson movie. Pretty good for early 80s.

And something about the movie screams "This, made today with some changes to fit, screams METROID MOVIE". The art style etc, especially with the creatures, get rid of the cast puppetry........yeah.

i just finished Let the Right One In

well it sure beat watching twilight

I've had that sitting on my counter for over a week, I'm just gonna send it back.

Equilibrium

Why didn't I see this sooner.

Wut...

Equilibrium

Why didn't I see this sooner.

The awesome level of this movie is beyond 10 on a scale of 1-5.

WHAT?!?!?! "forget the matrix" ARE YOU KIDDING ME? GUN KATA??? I really like the movie. I do. It's so Ferenheit 451. But... gun kata? GTFO

TRON

<3

I looooooooooooove this movie. I remember back in the day, the lady at the counter said "do you know you've already rented this 7 times?"

STAR TREK WAS HYPE YO!

They did the time travel story to avoid any continuity issues with the main canon.

Just saw Star Trek, was actually pretty good. I enjoyed it.

Thanks! Inky doesnt know what hees missing. The movie WAS good. I am a trekkie, but never liked the old school ST. This was good.

The Dark Crystal, 80s Jim Henson movie. Pretty good for early 80s.

And something about the movie screams "This, made today with some changes to fit, screams METROID MOVIE". The art style etc, especially with the creatures, get rid of the cast puppetry........yeah.

It is a good movie. Metroid movie huh. Something is lost since we no longer use puppets. CG is getting better, but it looses a sense of ... soul that the physical constructs have. That would be cool, but anyone who did it, would likely f it up.

Angels and Demons.

better made, well-paced than Da Vinci Code. And better hairdo for Tom Hanks :(

Did it rape the book like Da Vinci Code? There where so many out of place scenes in there...and the ending...