What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

night of the living dead (1990 remake)

Spaceballs

almost got to the end of drunken master

(english dub version for maximum lols)

I might be able to get to the last 40 minutes or so today....

almost got to the end of drunken master

(english dub version for maximum lols)

I might be able to get to the last 40 minutes or so today....

as long as its drunken master and not the drunken master 2 its all good i watch drunken master at least once a month that and the young master both jackie chan classics

I prefer "legeng of Drunken Master" Dude jackie was flocked up in that movie... Hammered. I flocking love that movie. I played the scene at the end where he drinks the lighter fluid alcihol stuff... "just right" and tears sh!t to pieces... you can see it in his movement and expressions... dude was feeling the alcihol. He moved so fiercely and quick. lol when he got pissed, turned to the box and broke it to bits... I played that exact part over and over for like 5-10 min!!! You know when you get a bit of drink in ya, and you feel the "power" from it... you can totally see it in Jackie!

Anyway... For the first time... I just saw Transformers. The animated movie from the late 80's flocking sh!t that movie was bad ass. The whole movie was an acid trip. Robot fish, junk planet. 5 headed whatever he was called. Too tired to look up the specifics. That movie got the job done, I cant believe I never saw that!!!!!!

I prefer "legeng of Drunken Master" Dude jackie was flocked up in that movie... Hammered. I flocking love that movie. I played the scene at the end where he drinks the lighter fluid alcihol stuff... "just right" and tears sh!t to pieces... you can see it in his movement and expressions... dude was feeling the alcihol. He moved so fiercely and quick. lol when he got pissed, turned to the box and broke it to bits... I played that exact part over and over for like 5-10 min!!! You know when you get a bit of drink in ya, and you feel the "power" from it... you can totally see it in Jackie!

The Legend of the Drunken Master is an awesome movie! One of my favorite Jackie Chan movies ever made!

I watched Australia, It was an ok movie 7/10

The Legend of the Drunken Master is an awesome movie! One of my favorite Jackie Chan movies ever made!

Hell yea! "Crazzy corkscrew open wine barrel" I cant find my copy though...

I have my copy on a Xvid HDD on my satellite receiver. Beats rewinding and dvd's.

"Down the Hatch".... I hear that and my throat hurts thinking about it

30 Days of Night

:)

watching this horror movie called Otis via netflix360, so far its kinda funny, and the token blonde i believe is the little chick with the fro from growing pains!