What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

I've watched a few in the last few days.

Midnight Movie. pretty decent slasher b-movie. 3.5/5

Better off Dead. another 80's john cusack movie, not as good as one crazy summer. 3/5

Bedtime Stories. decent but I miss the old style Adam Sandler. 3/5

Boogeyman 2. Meh I couldn't keep interest in this one. 2/5

Boogeyman 3. Much better this one wasn't bad at all. 3.5/5

I have Apaloosa and Benjamin Button on the HDD. might watch em today.

Apaloosa was pretty flocking awesome. it's no Tombstone or Unforgiven but it's up there in the top 5 of modern westerns:

1. Unforgiven

2. Tombstone

3. The Assassination of Jesse James

4. Wyatt Earp

5. Apaloosa

Max Payne, and whoever wrote the script for the movie needs to be shot and pissed on.

For the 1st half hour I was confused as all hell, then not..... thinking they were fleshing out the story, then confused again and finally realizing they've completely screwed the stroyline and 75% of it is missing entirely!

Fans will be confused for the first half hour, and pissed off for the next half hour, only to be seriously disappointed after the final 45 minutes.

If you know nothing about Max Payne, it could be a half decent movie. But I'll say it again, whoever put the script together for the movie, needs to be shot and pissed on.

Max Payne, and whoever wrote the script for the movie needs to be shot and pissed on.

For the 1st half hour I was confused as all hell, then not..... thinking they were fleshing out the story, then confused again and finally realizing they've completely screwed the stroyline and 75% of it is missing entirely!

Fans will be confused for the first half hour, and pissed off for the next half hour, only to be seriously disappointed after the final 45 minutes.

If you know nothing about Max Payne, it could be a half decent movie. But I'll say it again, whoever put the script together for the movie, needs to be shot and pissed on.

Amen to that, I stated from day one if they just followed the plot that would be a guaranteed hit. As usual they stray so it was trash

Just saw Troy on BR, never saw it before. Way to long, I'd rather watch gladiator and 300 again