What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

Eh...I bought Resident Evil: Extinction just because I'm anal about my movie collections and I already had the other two. I saw it in theaters but wasn't really impressed but yeah...that's how I roll.

I noticed on one part that seriously annoyed me. For those of you who have seen this flick, do you remember the part when she found the book from the decaying hanging guy in the gas station? Well, there is a scene in which she's reading it and there shows what is supposed to be her thumb. It looked like a man's thumb. Wide, flat and an excessively thick nail. After closing the book, you see a soft white feminine thumb. Ok I understand this might be a bit ridiculous for me to complain about but when you want to add that much detail, why not go all the way? When she closed the book, her thumb was a bit more distant. Well, why couldn't they dirty up her finger a bit? Detail people detail.

Other than that, I found the movie kinda bland. I liked how they made the zombies look in the first one but in this one, they seemed to put too much effort which caused them to look more prosthetic and not realistic.

couldn't sleep today. (not good, night shift on 3 hours sleep sucks) so I watched Cry Baby for the millionth time. I also watched House of 1000 corpses and some guitar lesson DVDs.

Dracula dead and loving it. I love those Leslie Nielson spoofs.

I have forgetting sarah marshall, the rocker and chronicles of an exorcism waiting for me to pull the trigger.

Dracula dead and loving it. I love those Leslie Nielson spoofs.

I have forgetting sarah marshall, the rocker and chronicles of an exorcism waiting for me to pull the trigger.

Yeah, I have all of those ones too. Spy Hard is probably my favourite, though Wrongfully Accused and Repossessed aren't bad either. Not Oscar material by any means, but still a good laugh.

I watched "L - Change the World"

It's part 3 of the Live action Death note movies. The first 10 mins. tie up the loose ends of the death note story then it goes onto a flu disease that's killing people. I liked it.

Iron Man.

I saw it on the silver screen. But Hera just bought it so I watched again. I want an Iron Man suit. Sounds silly... but I want it. Maybe just the helmet. But I doubt It is wearable. And if it was, my head is too big... Learned my lesson with my Darth Vader helmet. One size fits all MY ASS!

I would so buy one of those, but my wife would turn me inside out and feed me my own nuts for wasting that much money on something with no real use.

Besides, 1500 pieces won't make it rare. That's a considerable number of pieces for something that is only $425.

I sooo want to buy my husband an Iron Man outfit.............it's HAWTTT!!

I'm such a nerd..

In a different world and a different place....*sigh* Robert Downey Jr. would seriously need a back brace or something. I'd hurt the poor guy....in a good way.

Suicide Club/Suicide Circle

the ending made no sense whatsoever to me...

I've seen that a year or so ago. The whole story was strange from the point of the train jump onwards....