What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

Oh I love that movie. I just watched the entire Evil Dead trilogy yesterday. I kind of regret watching all 3 at once since I had some very weird dreams last night about it.

• 2 weeks later...

planet terror, kinda corny.

death proof, seriously corny.

Baby Momma, funny but alittle to chick flick for my tastes.

Won a contest to watch Babylon A.D special preview.

It starts promisingly but they botched the story in the middle and give the most "WTF?!?" ending that have seen this whole year. Avoid at all cost.

I do hope they make a director cut or something. Feel like the movie is too rushed.

the promotion. nice funny movie with stiffler and the other guy from tallidega nights. and the unexplainably hot Jenna Fischer.

I watched Wanted last night, and I must say this movie SUCKED! I want that 1:43 back! Everything was over the top unrealistic and just plain stupid.

Saw Felon last weekend, not a great movie, but worth a watch nonetheless.

Death Race with Jason Statham not entirely a bad just dont go in expecting anything other than alot of x-plosions and some real awesome auto stunts. I enjoyed this flick though the ending was little bit unbelievable ..i guess youll have to watch it to see the bad ending

Mirrors I thought it was one of the best horror movies ive seen in sometime overall not to terrifying good but wierd plot