What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

I wouldn't say worse movie ever. I've seen alot of stinkers in my day. it was average. which is bad for a big budget summer blockbusta. but in the grand scheme of movies. it was middle of the road.

Dark City: Director's Cut

wish I had seen this ages ago

Same here, in nice shiny 720p. I watched the original many years ago but I still noticed the missing monologue at the start. Some other scenes seemed to be shifted too. Probably just my woeful memory.

Dark City: Director's Cut

wish I had seen this ages ago

Same here, in nice shiny 720p. I watched the original many years ago but I still noticed the missing monologue at the start. Some other scenes seemed to be shifted too. Probably just my woeful memory.

I never saw the original; I acquired the directors cut over the original since I just assume it is the movie the director wanted it to be.

I saw Wanted last night. I thought the trailer looked corny as hell, but the movie was surprisingly good, with slick direction, awesome action scenes and a twisted plot.

But guys...I took a girl to see it. BAD IDEA. There are lots of skull bursting headshots in the movie, and the lady was cringing.

Me and a friend went with a couple of girls to go see THE CELL in the cinema years back. Spectacular film but definitely not a chick flick.