What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

Well I is and I feel her to be a great actress, annoyance does not come easily to me ^.^.

Also mag, idk where you heard HaK2 didn't live up to part 1, because that thing is the fuking sh!t, and is > HaKWhitecastle.

Hellboy 2 The Golden Army

Hellboy%202%20The%20Golden%20Army.jpg

Seems more like they were trying to make a "cool" movie as a opposed to a good movie with depth a substance.

Hellboy acted ridiculously and annoying gun ho, the dialogue was way to cheesy at times, and everything just felt rushed with a total lack of back story. Just two second explanations.

I found myself enjoying the scenes with the main villain much much more. By far the coolest/most interesting part of the movie. I am going to go as far as to say he is the COOLEST comic book movie villian EVAR!1!!

hellboy2_3.jpg

7.8/10

Worth seeing but do not expect to much, it's not as good as the first one.

that elf dude( looks like an elf to me) is way cool. i liked him way better than hellboy/oldass. that weapon he has is cool too. the story tho does suck and the ending was dumb.

dumb and dumber and fun with dick and jane were on tv today so I watched those. last night I watched Talladega Nights.

The Mutant Chronicles. Surprisingly good low budget (about 8M or something I heard) sci-fi flick based on the table top RPG of the same name. Using very similar methods that Sin City and Sky Captain used.

Last weekend I watched a collection of movies.

I watched, Wanted, which was decent, but some of the story really makes you wonder what people were thinking. I don't know who in that timeline decided it would be a good idea to decipher a binary code printed out in cloth from a loom and then kill whoever's name pops up, but I think they made a mistake somewhere. On a side note, the cam I was watching was about half a screen too far to the left, and tilted about 45 degrees. I didn't notice until the credits.

Also watched Speed Racer, which was terrible. I don't think there was a point in the movie where a racer was driving straight. Even on a long straight stretch of track, they managed to drift the entire thing, except for when they purposely spun out. Way too many flashing lights, too. Significant portions of the movie were just big blurs of color.

I'm sure I watched some others but I can't remember them.