What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

The last couple of movies I watched

Breakfast-At-Tiffanys-Poster-C11738524.jpeg

Watched it with my girlfriend, its not that bad, but man does it have like zero story line.

FREDDY%20GOT%20FINGERED_FLR.jpg

No matter how many times I watch it I just laugh my ass off.

DUNE... I liked it... sure its old, but damn... it was refreshing. The look of the sets, reminded me of The Fifth Element. Old with New looking technology and architecture. It was bizarre, I must admit, but now I want to read the Dune Novels. I liked it for what it was. Too bad I'm just now watching it, 25 years after release lol.

Edited by Belthasar

DUNE... I liked it... sure its old, but damn... it was refreshing. The look of the sets, reminded me of The Fifth Element. Old with New looking technology and architecture. It was bizarre, I must admit, but now I want to read the Dune Novels. I liked it for what it was. Too bad I'm just now watching it, 25 years after release lol.

Sci-Fi Channel released Frank Hubert's Dune and Children of Dune which I found far better.

Anywho.

Hancock, full of eh

Just watched Freebird:The Movie. Again. One of the best doc/concert movies ever made. Ever. Gives me the chills every time knowing how good they all played.