What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

the turtle had to die.... thats standard kung fu movie formula. the grand master always dies.

I saw the Hulk too. And that is two good comic movies for this year, Iron Man and Incredible Hulk. Never imagine it could turn out good and the ending after the credits made me wants more. <_<

Saw Wanted, it's .... cool.

Angy was a fuking doll throughout the entire movie, and a perfect example of how stupid religion can turn out to be or any form or worship for that matter.

The action was nice, the car scenes were a little out of this world, and the director has an obsession with trains (or writer idk). The ending was nice, with a good message <_<.

Saw Funny Games a few days ago. I loved it, Ryan hated it. There's a scene in particular that is semi bothersome... but I understand it has to do with control, and also that the director is trying to put across that we WANT to see more. I could have done without it, but it didn't really ruin my experience (just threw it off for a few)

7/10

funny_games_movie_poster_2.jpg

Sorry for not posting that. Anyways, I wouldn't recommend for the average movie-goer. Acting and story are pretty brilliant, and though it seems like an exploitation film it isn't.

Another recent film I saw is Teeth. It's about a high school student named Dawn that's active in abstinence groups and is a speaker in their meetings. But Dawn has a secret... her v.agina... has teeth! <_<

It's goofy, creepy, disgusting, and everything else you want in a movie, it's just some of it is poorly executed. Still, Jess Weixler's performance overshadows the rest of the film's roster. It's definitely not something you'll walk away from, you'll watch and constantly be entertained. 10/10 on the B Movie scale!

teeth_movie_poster_comedy.jpg

And finally, I saw A Force Of One featuring Chuck Norris. Let me tell ya... this is the most ridiculous and poorly made martial arts flick I've EVER seen! The bad guy had no motive, the storyline was absolute garbage, the editing was terrible, and the acting was dreadful. This movie was so bad that it was hilarious! On a B Movie Scale... I give it a 3/10. BOOO

*The fight scenes pretty much sucked as well.

force-of-one-trinity.jpg

I start watching House season 4 on DVD. Amazing that this show can just bank on its main character, House (which is the brilliant Hugh Laurie) and add in Survivor style competition to get the 3 places his team left empty in end Season 3 :D I really like this series, watching a marathon of 6 episodes yesterday alone :P

L.S.D I've been pretty much watching House left and right for about 3 months now, imo, the last 2 episodes of season 4 are the best.

To salorskin: I saw funny games (remake), it's sick, I loved it till the very end, and consider it my type of insanity, logic in a illogical world, my favorite scene, the remote and the shotgun :P, hope is given and quickly taken away!

Batman: Gotham Knight

Batman_GothamKnight_1DVD.jpg

3.5/5 batman as anime, 6 short stories. no Joker....