What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

Partly hard to catch up, but bloody brilliant

michaelclaytonposter22wm9.jpg

Indeed. Everyone I have spoke to hasn't even heard of it, never mind watched it. Very good show. I just watched it again in HD, still as good as the first few times.

the outsiders and young frankenstein were on AMC today so I watched those for the 100th times.

watching the happening now.

edit: ok that wasn't as bad as I've heard. I enjoyed it. some of the acting was ridiculous though. and the ending.... M. Knight has had a run of bad luck with shock endings I think he has been trying to regain the surprise from the 6th sense. but he never gets it right. its always predictable now. this one was no different. anyways for M. Knight this was better then lady in the water and the village. not as good as 6th sense and unbreakable.

Watched Fight Club in HD. I used to despise this fillm with every bone in my body. I still do. The one thing I especially hate is the twist in the movie is always rated up there with the Sixth Sense and the Usual Suspects. Now Sixth Sense was spoiled for me so I didn't even watch it, but the Usual Suspects twist is so much more subtely done, it's not even a contest for me.

Partly hard to catch up, but bloody brilliant

michaelclaytonposter22wm9.jpg

Indeed. Everyone I have spoke to hasn't even heard of it, never mind watched it.

Neither have I heard of it. Didn't know it was Oscar fancyish.

Very good show. I just watched it again in HD, still as good as the first few times.

Aye. I'll rewatch it in a couple days to fill the gaps. Can imagine enjoying it even more fully understanding it.

Got a very unique storytelling. It's not standing in front of the camera and holding the truth in it. Kinda passive acting which is great, you're growing into it.