What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

The Basketball Diaries

Basketball_Diaries.jpg

I like Leo when he was younger (Whats Eating Gilbert Grape, The Basketball Diaries, This Boys Life) then I disliked pretty much every movie he made up until recently where his movies have been great since he started teaming up with Martin Scorsese, this is most likely his best pre-Scorsese era film, at least to me.

Edited by emwearz

Batman Begins was ASS, and never should have been made, at the very least not with who they cast as Batman (He's a HORRIBLE actor).

As for better than Ironman in comic movies? Where? Yeah right. \

Fantastic 4 is a ridiculous Marvel IP in the first place, Hulk is a joke (So was the movie) and X-Men could have been FAR better given the decades of comic material to draw from.

And how do you do better with The Punisher? There isn't much to that character, I'm rather surprised a movie was even do-able.

P.S. The Crow used to be my fav movie, watch it again sometime. It's not as good as you remember it.

Batman Begins was ASS, and never should have been made, at the very least not with who they cast as Batman (He's a HORRIBLE actor).

Fantastic 4 is a ridiculous Marvel IP in the first place, Hulk is a joke (So was the movie) and X-Men could have been FAR better given the decades of comic material to draw from.

And how do you do better with The Punisher? There isn't much to that character, I'm rather surprised a movie was even do-able.

P.S. The Crow used to be my fav movie, watch it again sometime. It's not as good as you remember it.

I've seen the crow probably 60 times for real, I remember when it hit the dollar theaters I went and seen it almost every day for 2 weeks. then snapped up the DVD when it came out. it IS as good as I remember.

And I totally forgot about Blade. Blade kicks ass all over Iron Mans face. Period.

besides the upcoming hulk, which could still surprise i doubt it,but since marvel has their own studios and creative control over their movies now, they should be a lot better. iron man kicked ass damn all you haters lol.

I've seen the crow probably 60 times for real, I remember when it hit the dollar theaters I went and seen it almost every day for 2 weeks. then snapped up the DVD when it came out. it IS as good as I remember.

And I totally forgot about Blade. Blade kicks ass all over Iron Mans face. Period.

After the third Blade, I basically became sick of Wesley Snipes. Sure, the first was great and the second was okay. But once you keep dragging it on, and with Underworld 1&2, the vampire movies get old.

blade III was poo. that seems to be the superhero movie curse, blade III, X3, the third and beyond batmans up till begins, spiderman 3, they all suck eggs.

anyways on topic I seen Iron man again just to be sure.... yeah it's pretty cheesy on the second watch. like almost ghostrider cheesy.

Conspiracy (2008).

Val Kilmer goes all Rambo/Seagal/Texas Ranger in this action/revenge flick. Average but for the presence of Kilmer, and Gary Cole as the bad guy. Kilmer plays an ex-Marine searching for his old buddy in some border town, under development by some war-mongering/benefitting company owned by Cole. Don't want to give any more away but it wasn't half bad. 6/10