What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

KIDS

200px-Kids_film_poster.jpg

Have not watched it for a couple of years, awesome movie.

thats a really good movie. :(

KIDS

I currently have it sitting on my desk just waiting to be watched. I <3 netflix. I've always wanted to see it.

KIDS

I currently have it sitting on my desk just waiting to be watched. I

good movie just weird and sad how it ended for some of the characters.

The new Harold & Kumar. Wasn't thrilled over it but it could have been worse.

Iron Man is... yeh :/ ... Marvel has a lot better to work with.

seriously, we get a good iron man, but crappy Punisher, fantastic 4 and Captain America movies. Marvel needs to get it's head on straight. The next Hulk movie looks craptacular as well.

Actually, as of... 2 years ago, Iron Man has been one of the best selling Marvel comics around. Avengers has pretty much always been on top. It's nice to be nostalgic and all, but you should keep up on current Marvel Universe events.

Captain America is dead, all superhero's need to register or face imprisonment, Tony Stark is now technologically super powered due to the Extremis virus, Thor is back, but changed due to him destroying Asgard. It's being rebuilt though thanks to him. The Scarlet Witch wiped out nearly all the mutants on earth, a skrull invasion has begun at the fault of the illuminati which consists of Namor, Tony Stark, Reed Richards, Charles Xavior, Black Bolt, and Dr. Strange.

Oh, and Bucky is the new Captain America and the Red Skull cloned Steve Rogers and is trying to use him as his new vessel. He's currently inhabiting Alexander Lukin, owner of Kronos Corp.

In Hulk news, he's still alive after nearly destroying all of New York because the illuminati shot him off into space. Hulk's ship destroyed his adoptive planet, along with his pregnant wife and Hulk blamed the illuminati.

Wow, I wish I could pay attention to studying as much as I do comics...

seriously, we get a good iron man, but crappy Punisher, fantastic 4 and Captain America movies. Marvel needs to get it's head on straight. The next Hulk movie looks craptacular as well.

It's nice to be nostalgic and all, but you should keep up on current Marvel Universe events.

lol I'm 33 years old I have a lot more to be worried about then whats been going on in comics. I haven't read a comic since about the 12th issue of Spawn.

It's nice to be nostalgic and all, but you should keep up on current Marvel Universe events.

lol I'm 33 years old I have a lot more to be worried about then whats been going on in comics. I haven't read a comic since about the 12th issue of Spawn.

I'm just saying, the comic world is very different these days. I've been reading for over 20 years and the past few years have been a doozy. IMO Marvel is doing very well in choosing what path it's movies and IP's should go in. Oh, and there is a new Punisher movie in the works, it's another revamp because now Marvel does all it's own funding through their own movie house. They have a plan, and it will tie these characters together for an Avengers movie.

My opinion is that of a life long comic fan, and I am so glad I was able to live to see all my favorite characters grace the big screen. Now if I could just wish the unmaking of Spiderman 3 and X-Men 3....

Movies to look out for this year:

The Incredible Hulk

The Dark Knight

Hellboy II: The Golden Army

Punisher: War Zone

Actually, as of... 2 years ago, Iron Man has been one of the best selling Marvel comics around. Avengers has pretty much always been on top. It's nice to be nostalgic and all, but you should keep up on current Marvel Universe events.

Captain America is dead, all superhero's need to register or face imprisonment, Tony Stark is now technologically super powered due to the Extremis virus, Thor is back, but changed due to him destroying Asgard. It's being rebuilt though thanks to him. The Scarlet Witch wiped out nearly all the mutants on earth, a skrull invasion has begun at the fault of the illuminati which consists of Namor, Tony Stark, Reed Richards, Charles Xavior, Black Bolt, and Dr. Strange.

Oh, and Bucky is the new Captain America and the Red Skull cloned Steve Rogers and is trying to use him as his new vessel. He's currently inhabiting Alexander Lukin, owner of Kronos Corp.

In Hulk news, he's still alive after nearly destroying all of New York because the illuminati shot him off into space. Hulk's ship destroyed his adoptive planet, along with his pregnant wife and Hulk blamed the illuminati.

Wow, I wish I could pay attention to studying as much as I do comics...

You forgot about "The Twelve" and the Invaders/Avengers story arc coming up.