What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

The Warriors (1979)

photo_106.jpg

one of my all time favorites. Directors cut or original? (or rare TV version with alt. beginning) I remember when the game was coming out I changed my avatar and sig in celebration!

Can you dig it?

CAAAN YOUU DIGG ITTTTTT????

I watched the DVD, Not sure how it was different than the original. It had comic book scenes in it.

thats the directors cut. I don't like all those comic book transitions.... but I guess it is because I had seen the original 100000 times.

there was a film that came out about the same as the warriors,which was about gang fighting.one of the gangs was called the greasers.

does anyone remember the title of this film?

I watched the DVD, Not sure how it was different than the original. It had comic book scenes in it.

thats the directors cut. I don't like all those comic book transitions.... but I guess it is because I had seen the original 100000 times.

I'm going to re-watch it later since I had someone show me a site with all the bloopers in it. In one scene you can see the entire crew filming the movie.

In the Upper Left

crew_big.jpg

there was a film that came out about the same as the warriors,which was about gang fighting.one of the gangs was called the greasers.

hmm, "the outsiders" probably, with tom cruise patrick swayze, matt dillion, the karate kid and rob lowe.

coulda been rumblefish with matt dillion.

hmm, "the outsiders" probably, with tom cruise patrick swayze, matt dillion, the karate kid and rob lowe.

Ya it would be "The Outsiders"

Ya it would be "The Outsiders"

that was a damn powerhouse cast.