What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

jus rent it dude...

If your fan of the story(like me) you'll be pissed.

But u hav heard over and over again so just rent it...

It was entertaining to say the least for me....but i would reccomend it for its cool ooks

Another good movie that I have watched before but just watched again in HD.

The Hand That Rocks The Cradle first released in 1992

hand_that_rocks_the_cradle.jpg

Rebecca De Mornay and Ernie Hudson though not the starring actors at the time make this picture. Rebecca plays the evil nanny to a tee and ernie plays the retard to perfection.

I want to see that movie again, it was pretty good.

I also want to watch that 90's horror flick The Guardian. I can't find it on any torrent sites and the film is pretty much out of print last I checked... though that's what they said last time when I went to purchase Meet The Feebles only to find it three months later in the horror section.

Just watched the Mist.

1703335.jpg

I am a fan of Stephen King's works and this particular short story was one of my favourites. The movie stays true to the story until the ending where they twisted it to my liking. Dark and macabre, show you how humans will act when really frightened.

Just watched the Mist.

1703335.jpg

I am a fan of Stephen King's works and this particular short story was one of my favourites. The movie stays true to the story until the ending where they twisted it to my liking. Dark and macabre, show you how humans will act when really frightened.

Probably one of the most ironic endings that I have seen.

Just watched the Mist.

1703335.jpg

Probably one of the most ironic endings that I have seen.

The ending is so Stephen King's like. Dark and ironic, i do agree with you. Most underrated movie of the year (welll, should be last year). Took me by surprise since i know the story by heart .....

That is seriously one of my favorite movies. Sagorski (Ryan), a friend and I all saw it together and were trippin' when we came out of the theater. I honestly thought it was one of the best movies that had been released in a while.