What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

King Kong - Extended Edition. It's no Deerhunter, and it's a bit overblown, but it was a decent watch. Pretty well handled by Peter Jackson (LOTR fame).

The hell it was. He raped the original.

Anal Angels 5 :V

How was it it? What was the plot? :lol:

I was joking. If it's real, I don't know what to say. Last actual movie I watched was "Dungeon & Dragons." The 2006 sequel.

Anal Angels 5 :V

How was it it? What was the plot? :lol:

I was joking. If it's real, I don't know what to say. Last actual movie I watched was "Dungeon & Dragons." The 2006 sequel.

I don't think they've gotten to part five yet.

Trading Places. Always a classic.

Reign over me

Stellar Adam Sandler. The funny part is given to Don Cheadle. Serious and refreshing :clapping:

And Saffron Burrows is a must see :mrgreen: .

I really think adam sandler should return and stick to the Happy gilmore, billy madison type movies.

Reign over me is a really great movie, Sandler is best at his 'retarded' comedy, but Reign Over Me is just awesome all together, I didnt have anything negative to say about it at all, I have seen it a few times. One of the few movies that has made me shed a tear as well (When he talks about his family for the first time, and when he talks to his inlaws, both touching scenes).

I just watched Miss Potter, which was fairly average, watched it because my younger sister rented it out.