What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

27 Dresses

My wife wanted to watch this movie so I sort of had no choice LOL. Anyways it wasn't really that bad. It was funny at some parts. Not a big loss but I'm not a big fan of these romantic comedies. Watch it if your wife or significant other wants to see it, otherwise go and watch Rambo.

27 Dresses

My wife wanted to watch this movie so I sort of had no choice LOL. Anyways it wasn't really that bad. It was funny at some parts. Not a big loss but I'm not a big fan of these romantic comedies. Watch it if your wife or significant other wants to see it, otherwise go and watch Rambo.

my wife made me watch that too. but it wasn't so bad. at least Kathrine heigl is easy on the eyes.

27 Dresses

my wife made me watch that too. but it wasn't so bad. at least Kathrine heigl is easy on the eyes.

She was :punk: I thought the sister had ugly eyebrows. Even though she was supposed to be the model I liked Kathrine way better.

I rarely watch a movie more then once but decided to watch a couple I have not seen since the first release of them. This time I watched them in HD and got to say they were well worth a watch again. Two of the greatest pictures in my mind ever made.

Platoon

platoon.jpg

Deer Hunter

516KdXx9BzL._AA240_.jpg

Whats Deer Hunter about?

It is about a group of friends that grew up together in a small Steel town in Pennsylvania. 3 of them go off to Vietnam and it is how it effects them all. Christopher Walken plays a real good role in this one as well as DeNiro.

Whats Deer Hunter about?

It is about a group of friends that grew up together in a small Steel town in Pennsylvania. 3 of them go off to Vietnam and it is how it effects them all. Christopher Walken plays a real good role in this one as well as DeNiro.

98.7 % complete download :clapping:

Whats Deer Hunter about?

deer hunter is bad ass.

in my mind anything with Christopher Walken is worth a watch.

Whats Deer Hunter about?

deer hunter is bad ass.

in my mind anything with Christopher Walken is worth a watch.

I agree he is one bad ass actor he plays the evil roles so well it is not funny.