What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

shoot em up and coming to america both pretty good.

I came very close to buying Shoot em up, but i read some reviews and found out its Purely an Action Movie with a terrible Story and a whole bunch of other stupid stuff, but supposedly the action makes up for it.

Superbad for the hundreth time, still funny as balls.

am I the only one that thought the movie was mildly funny at best and that it's way overrated?

I thought that movie was incredibly stupid.. and I usually like that kind of thing.

You're thinking Napoleon Dynamite, Raper man. No wait, I didn't even find it mildly entertaining to watch... but yeah, I hate how people are all up on that crap. I'm glad Grandma's Boy didn't get so many cock-jocks.

Grandma's boy is pure genius! I liked Nepoleon Dynamite too though.

No Country for Old Men. 9/10. Brilliant ;)

IMDB link

Just watched that today aswell. I really liked it. my wife said it didn't make any sense. I really liked the dialog it sorta reminded me of Unforgiven is a weird way.

I also watched National Treasure 2. it was OK.

No Country for Old Men. 9/10. Brilliant :D

IMDB link

Just watched that today aswell. I really liked it. my wife said it didn't make any sense. I really liked the dialog it sorta reminded me of Unforgiven is a weird way.

I also watched National Treasure 2. it was OK.

Yeah I thought that too. Unforgiven is a must watch for those that missed it.

yeah no country really reminds me of a good western. My favorite movie so far of 07 fo sho.

shoot em up and coming to america both pretty good.

I came very close to buying Shoot em up, but i read some reviews and found out its Purely an Action Movie with a terrible Story and a whole bunch of other stupid stuff, but supposedly the action makes up for it.

it is purely an action flick with lil to no story i knew that going in, thats why i enjoyed it so much. every now and then i like a movie like that.