What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

i watched Unleashed. better than i thought.

The last film I watched was American Pie: Beta House last night. This is the best of the 3 American Pie Spin Offs Series. Band Camp was teribaly awful. Naked Mile was improved but still not great. This one was quite good not great but quite good.

The true American Pie series is long gone. And these spin offs are getting a bit better but I think there will only be one or two more before the series is stopped.

Theres been a possible hint of an reunion of the original cast of American Pie in a final film

Superbad for the hundreth time, still funny as balls.

am I the only one that thought the movie was mildly funny at best and that it's way overrated?

You're thinking Napoleon Dynamite, Raper man. No wait, I didn't even find it mildly entertaining to watch... but yeah, I hate how people are all up on that crap. I'm glad Grandma's Boy didn't get so many cock-jocks.

Superbad for the hundreth time, still funny as balls.

am I the only one that thought the movie was mildly funny at best and that it's way overrated?

No you are not. Mildly funny is PERFECT. So is overrated, i have more fun talking about that movie then actually watching it