Save me from myself o.o P.S. I need help

Okay.. I just got this nullDC thing... I use to use Chankast but it failed for me.. Like it wouldn't be able to boot my game.. But I didn't understand that in the first place anyways... BUT! My point is in all this. I would like a working DC emulator that will run either Sonic Adventure or Sonic Adventure 2... As well as possible... Mostly cause I like the Chaos n.n They ish adorable. Alright.. Like I was saying.. I -can- get a Sonic Adventure (1 or 2) copy if I want one.. I just don't understand nullDC ;~; I mean.. When I open (I don't have a game yet cause I don't know where to put it. o.o) It just is like. Unable to find Bios dc_boot.bin

So. I go in there and figure... Eh.. I'll just grab a copy of what it says I need and boom. Eh... What do I need? o.o Where do I get it? >> I mean come on. T-T I don't know if this topic is floating around already but I just wanna play Sonic ;~;

Dreamcast emu's require a bios file to run any game. Without it none of them are going to work.

Also don't ask for a bio's file here, your not going to get it (it's considered Warez that's why all dc emu sites don't give you it with the emu).

Just look around google for a bit tryin to find it (Hint: dc_boot.bin), if you can find sonic adventure 1/2 iso's you can find the bios.