Mcdonalds Chicken Nuggets = Best

GodPigeon

you can't keep me away from a quarter pounder with cheese. I love them more then I love my wife :clapping:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually no. When an occurrence happens, they take it and run tests on it to verify the validity, and also to try to find out what went wrong. I work at Subway, and one time we found small blue plastic shavings in the steak. And we had to send it in for analysis. All I know, is there is no shortage of morons working at Mc Donalds. Lazy ass kids, and weirdos who hate life, don't give a flock and don't pay attention. Throw a load of chicken nuggets in and boom... chicken head. And they could of noticed, and said flock it.

EM's mom was served cold coffee and asked for a new cup. It was replaced, but there was a little roach in it. But she isn't the type to cause a scene. flock that, if some biatch can sue for hot coffee, or chicken heads... Why not, Mc Donalds sucks ass and I always refuse to eat there, unless it is the only option... I.E. starving my ass off, and only have 2 dollars. flock Mc Donalds... I hate them AND their stupid ass jingle. Ba da da bom bom. Im hating it..... Id sue their asses off...

actually I believe they tried to start an investigation... but it didn't get anywhere

Chicken Head Update: From the "You Deserve a Beak Today" category, McNoggins! on 28 November 2000, a breaded deep-fried chicken head was found in a box of chicken wings purchased at a McDonald's in Newport News, Virginia. Katherine Ortega says she discovered the McNoggin while divvying up the wings at home for her family of four. (Fried chicken wings were being test-marketed in that area.)

On 30 November 2000, the Ortegas announced they had hired a lawyer and were contemplating a lawsuit against McDonald's. Legal experts don't think the family would win an award much higher than a couple of thousand dollars because no one ate the piece or was physically harmed by it. (Even in our litigious society, harm has to be demonstrated, and it's not enough just to claim "I was grossed out by this" to gain the big bucks. A small award to compensate for the shock of the discovery might not be out of order,

though.)

Katherine Ortega has posed for a number of photos of her holding the chicken head, which may work against her if she tries to seek compensatory damages for psychological harm arising out of the incident. A jury will have a difficult time believing she is now nauseated by chicken or has difficulty sleeping after being presented with photographic evidence of her repeatedly and voluntarily handling the offensive item.

Those who have taken the photographs note the fried batter on the item looks to be the same as on the chicken wings. The McNoggin, however, has yet to be examined by experts. John E. Smith, owner of the McDonald's in question and two others, states "My ability to conduct a thorough investigation has been delayed because I have not been given an opportunity to examine the object in question. Although I have made several requests to see this object, the customer refuses to give me that opportunity."

An enforcement officer at the U.S. Department of Agriculture who is looking into the case is at a loss to explain how the head ended up in Ortega's order of wings. The first thing that happens in the processing of live chickens into poultry parts is their beheading, with the heads immediately being discarded. The carcasses then go on to the next stage (which is being dropped into the boiling water to de-feather them). Though the process is mostly mechanized, a plant operator helps with evisceration (the removal of the bird's internal organs) and an on-site USDA inspector is supposed to check each and every chicken. How both could have missed a chicken head going through is a mystery.

At this point, not enough is known to determine if anyone is trying to hoax anyone else, if a poultry plant worker or McDonald's employee thought he'd have himself an innocent bit of fun, or if something went severely wrong with the food processing procedures at the plant and thus a McNoggining could happen again. Further information will be provided as soon as it is available.

Source: Snopes

so yeah it may be possible that a prankster did it, but for it to come from the plant itself is very unlikely, if not impossible.

I don't much care, I'd still eat at mcdonalds afterwards, I just wouldn't get their chicken wings, which obviously didn't work out....

I love their cheese burgers. I could eat them everyday if they weren't so bad for the human body. I like burger kings fries better.... also that new sandwich they have that double/triple/quadruple bacon cheese burger (with some mysterious sauce), is flocking awesome. I LOVE IT.....MMMM and with the fries, and that burger, you can't go wrong, ever....unless you find a cows head, or a pig's head in it, which I highly doubt....and as for the fries, I doubt I'll find Mr. Potato head in there, so I am all good at burgerking (although it would be bad flocking as to find mr potato head in my box of fries)