Mcdonalds Chicken Nuggets = Best

GodPigeon

old picture is ooooooooooooooold

as for me, I would have laughed it off, because I know that factories can have their flukes.

When I think about it though, how much do you want to bet that this bi­tch went home, lopped off a chicken's head and deep fried it in batter, then returned it telling them that she found it with the rest of the nuggets? I mean she's black, she knows how to deep fry ;p

Also, how could any employee (both at Mcdonald's and at the processing plant) NOT see that if it did actually come from the restaurant? think about it.

Edited by Reaper man

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

as for me, I would have laughed it off, because I know that factories can have their flukes.

When I think about it though, how much do you want to bet that this bi­tch went home, lopped off a chicken's head and deep fried it in batter, then returned it telling them that she found it with the rest of the nuggets? I mean she's black, she knows how to deep fry ;p

Also, how could any employee (both at Mcdonald's and at the processing plant) NOT see that if it did actually come from the restaurant? think about it.

Actually no. When an occurrence happens, they take it and run tests on it to verify the validity, and also to try to find out what went wrong. I work at Subway, and one time we found small blue plastic shavings in the steak. And we had to send it in for analysis. All I know, is there is no shortage of morons working at Mc Donalds. Lazy ass kids, and weirdos who hate life, don't give a flock and don't pay attention. Throw a load of chicken nuggets in and boom... chicken head. And they could of noticed, and said flock it.

EM's mom was served cold coffee and asked for a new cup. It was replaced, but there was a little roach in it. But she isn't the type to cause a scene. flock that, if some biatch can sue for hot coffee, or chicken heads... Why not, Mc Donalds sucks ass and I always refuse to eat there, unless it is the only option... I.E. starving my ass off, and only have 2 dollars. flock Mc Donalds... I hate them AND their stupid ass jingle. Ba da da bom bom. Im hating it..... Id sue their asses off...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPIC WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

more of the reason I stop no longer dine on fast food, they're just bad. Not just the high calories of fat that caught me off but the food just isn't good no more.

I've really stopped eating at McDonalds so much. I've moved to things like Burger King.

And wait, think about this. The chicken is like killed, processed, shipped (and should be checked a few times along the way), unloaded, and finally cooked. I've worked at McD's before and those nuggets come in medium-sized bags so I think someone SHOULD have seen the head somewhere in this process.

Edited by cody56

This story would have to be at least 2 years old... any I no longer eat McDonalds food, it's so crappy and overpriced. In fact I'm pretty well done with takeaway of all kinds, unless I'm totally starving.