I feel like crap

i try not to lend my stuff out at all cuz nothing worse than getting your stuff back all jacked up. ever lend some one your stuff and go over to their house and see it just laying out of the case on a tv or something. just makes u wanna choke someone!!!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw a video I taped over a decade ago and now I've realized how much my life sucks.

Yippe ki yay motherflocka!

Last night I had a wank and it gave me a headache, Last time that happened wanking I was only a Teen.

mine didn't but then I didn't drink any alcohol. :lol:

I watched Fargo last night but the DVD is all flocked up since the person my parents lent it to a while back totally flocked it up. ARGH.

Oh flock that... I only loan my crap to a select few. I once lent out Tekken 2 in perfect condition, and got it back looking like someone sanded it. Id confront the person they lent it to, but sometimes I just get too confrontational. That is plain wrong though, treating someones belongings with no respect. Lack of respect.....

Yeah and I told them to never lend my DVDs out to anyone. >:lol: But they are family friends so I just have to suck it up and buy another one. Maybe there will be a fancy collector's edition now.

its an omen of the year to come.....

I picture someone saying that with a really low, raspy, evil voice... and then coughing and the voice becomes sissy-ish. Kinda like that one scene on The Princess Bride where our hero finds himself in the Pit of Despair.

Everyones new years was better than mine. i was going to have a party, but my boss told me he needed me to work in massachusetts for the 1st through the 4th. not wanting to have to drive 2-3 hours at 7 am while still hung over and with no sleep, i just decided to cancel my party. I found out on the 30th that i no longer had to work, so basically i canceled it fo no reason. also, i lost my phone like 2 weeks ago and UPS delivered my replacement to the wrong place so i didnt get it untill the 31st. I had no phone numbers in it and my pleas for friends to call me on myspace and aim all went unanswered so i spent the night playing rockband online alone in my apartment... crappiest new years ever.